About Me

My photo
My name is Kelly and currently my life pretty much is all about shopping for anything. At the moment i cant get enough make up and jewllery! Carrie from sex and the city said it best: I've spent $40,000 on shoes and I have no place to live? I will literally be the old woman who lived in her shoes!

Monday, January 9, 2012

Weekend of being sick....

So on Friday night we had pizza for dinner and lets just say it ruined my whole Saturday :(
That and i also have a touch of the flu. So i spent most of the weekend at home cleaning my room and attempting to take down my fiance's Christmas Tree.



 

 This is my favourite decoration i bought 4 of them on sale i am regretting not buying more. They are glass so i am keeping my fingers crossed they will be all still in tact for next Christmas.



Saturday night i was feeling MUCH better so my fiance and I went out for dinner to Rashay's.

We shared this desert it was so big we could not finish it!



 

Sunday when i was cleaning my room of all the clutter I found this bracelet that i bought last Christmas. You cant see the writing very well but it says "Love......as though you have never been hurt before" I simply adore it.


I decided to start using my new Marcs bag i got for Christmas. Its so incredibly soft and not just big, but MASSIVE i may loose all of my belongings in it but i love it.
The blue on the inside is also so nice i wish i could out it inside out...





I found half a container of this Milk Bath i bought ages ago from The Body Shop. But i may have put too much in because after i got out of the bath i had white patches all over my body. BUT i was very soft and smelt lovely!




Sunday night i popped my Thai cherry! and it was sooooo good i will defiantly be going back for more!

I ate my main meal too quickly and forgot to take a pic but here was my fabulous desert!


Now back to work for the week hopefully next weekend i will be feeling better and i can go to the beach!

1 comment:

  1. HI SWEETY!!!
    I 've just discovered your blog and I think that it's really cool and stylish!!!
    You are so pretty ❤ so nice pictures ❤

    If you like my blog too,WE COULD FOLLOW EACH OTHER!!! ;) ;)
    I'LL WAIT YOUR ANSWER ON MY BLOG!!! :) :) THEN I'LL FOLLOW YOU BACK... ;) ;)

    http://thechicetoile.blogspot.com/

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete