About Me

My photo
My name is Kelly and currently my life pretty much is all about shopping for anything. At the moment i cant get enough make up and jewllery! Carrie from sex and the city said it best: I've spent $40,000 on shoes and I have no place to live? I will literally be the old woman who lived in her shoes!

Monday, January 2, 2012

Last day of freedom...

Its the last day of holidays so we went down to the beach to make the most of the nice weather.
For christmas my fiance and I purchased this lovely camera which we took with us.


Unfortunately we haven't really worked out how to use it properly so the picture quality is not so great but we will work it out eventually (i hope!)



 Here is the beach we went to today it was in Mosman the sun was shining and the water was wonderful, next time i think i need to remember the sunscreen! 



Now onto a few Christmas Presents that i have not taken off since i received them...



Thomas Sabo bracelet with a "K" charm from my fiance i have wanted one of these for a while now so i was very happy to open this.



Pandora ring from my mum, i think this also comes in a white colour with black lines in the stone which is really nice as well.

Now to get ready for work tomorrow, planning a few days off near my birthday in a few weeks i can already tell i am going to need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment