About Me

My photo
My name is Kelly and currently my life pretty much is all about shopping for anything. At the moment i cant get enough make up and jewllery! Carrie from sex and the city said it best: I've spent $40,000 on shoes and I have no place to live? I will literally be the old woman who lived in her shoes!

Monday, January 30, 2012

Last single girl Birthday!

It was my birthday last week the last one before i get married....very exciting!

I went out on the weekend with my close friends to celebrate we went to dinner and then a few drinks.
It was great and i think i had a bit too much to drink!



They absolutely spoilt me!



This is what my 3 best friends got me the pink Kardashian bag i was very close to buying a few weeks ago! glad i held off. I was also eyeing off the Mimco coin purse that same day so i have a feeling my fiance had a little something to do with that one. Its super super soft i think its going to come in handy and its a great neutral colour as well.
  


These are absolutely stunning i already have the pink studs from Swarovski which i had previously received a few years ago as a Christmas Present. The are great for work not too big but enough to make me feel good for the day.




This is a purple stoned ring from Pandora. I was so excited to open it and my friend even knew what size i needed so i didn't have to worry about taking it back to exchange for the right one!


Such a great night i am so lucky to have such good friends!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment