About Me

My photo
My name is Kelly and currently my life pretty much is all about shopping for anything. At the moment i cant get enough make up and jewllery! Carrie from sex and the city said it best: I've spent $40,000 on shoes and I have no place to live? I will literally be the old woman who lived in her shoes!

Friday, January 6, 2012

Crackle nail polish

I needed to have my nails re done as the previous colour had gone an awful tinge of yellow. I was just going to get the usual french tip but this caught my eye!


Crackle nail polish has been around for a while now but i had never thought to try it.


I can't decide if i like it or not. It is different but maybe only for special occasions i am not sure i could live with this for a whole two weeks.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment