About Me

My photo
My name is Kelly and currently my life pretty much is all about shopping for anything. At the moment i cant get enough make up and jewllery! Carrie from sex and the city said it best: I've spent $40,000 on shoes and I have no place to live? I will literally be the old woman who lived in her shoes!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Kate Spade New York Agenda

I recently decided to purchase a new cover for my IPhone.
So i went on the Apple website and found a very nice Kate Spade cover which i purchased and finally received in the mail


It was $45 with free shipping and you can purchase it here http://store.apple.com/au/product/H2841ZM/A





The only problem that i have come across is that it comes in 3 pieces which all fit in together and sometimes i find that they come apart a tiny bit. But other that that i love it!


This is the inside of it i like the little note up the top of it. This cover is also very easy to find in a big handbag that's full of well everything! it has a lot of detail to it and you can tell that its good quality and makes me happy every time i look down at my phone which is by far the most important thing!
I am thinking about getting the New York case by Kate Spade next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment