About Me

My photo
My name is Kelly and currently my life pretty much is all about shopping for anything. At the moment i cant get enough make up and jewllery! Carrie from sex and the city said it best: I've spent $40,000 on shoes and I have no place to live? I will literally be the old woman who lived in her shoes!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

First day back is a killer....

First day back at work today.....i already need a nap! How i will get through this week i will never know!

One good thing is my new mouse that i got for Christmas. Its from Forever New and came with a black mouse pad with white dots. it makes me smile... its covered in small pearls and has a blue light which is constantly on and then when you move it a redish light comes on that makes it look pink in parts.


I cant tell you how much it was because it was a gift but i did notice that they a stapler and hole punch with the same peals over it and i am pretty sure they were under $25

Happy Tuesday people!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment