About Me

My photo
My name is Kelly and currently my life pretty much is all about shopping for anything. At the moment i cant get enough make up and jewllery! Carrie from sex and the city said it best: I've spent $40,000 on shoes and I have no place to live? I will literally be the old woman who lived in her shoes!

Friday, January 6, 2012

Dior Ultra-Gloss

My parents and brother just came back from a short holiday to New Zealand last night and i am very jealous that i could not go with them.

But as a little treat my mum picked me up something from duty free which is always good.

I had actually previously bought the exact same gloss when i went to Bali but unfortunately first day back my bag was stolen and this gloss was in the bag still un open in the box!


Its called Flash number 856 and it was $40 NZ dollars which works out to about $30.50 Aus Dollars which works out as a real BARGAIN! I love duty free and cant wait to go overseas myself so i can pick up a few things.



Its a very pretty red colour with a nice shine factor that i like.


 I have only tired it by itself but maybe over a red lipstick it would look really good.
The colour looks quite red on the above swatch however when i put it on it was not so intense.



Very happy to have my family back now i think its time i go on holidays!

2 comments: