About Me

My photo
My name is Kelly and currently my life pretty much is all about shopping for anything. At the moment i cant get enough make up and jewllery! Carrie from sex and the city said it best: I've spent $40,000 on shoes and I have no place to live? I will literally be the old woman who lived in her shoes!

Sunday, January 29, 2012

No internet at work no posts!

Hey guys so the internet has been officially banned from work.
Which means my posts which usually get written during my lunch break are proving a lot harder to write.
But i am going to try my very best to post on the weekends and in my free time!

I received a late Christmas present the other day and i was quite excited when i realized what it was.




I have recently formed an obsession with Kate Spade. I cant tell you where or how it started but first i got the phone cover then my wedding shoes (which i will post about soon) and then i got this.....



I love the bright colours it instantly puts me in a good mood. So i will be using this mug at work because i love a bright and happy desk!




I went on the Kate Spade web site and there is some lovely dinner sets that i would love to invest in. Hopefully i can get a set as a wedding present but who knows...


:)



1 comment: