About Me

My photo
My name is Kelly and currently my life pretty much is all about shopping for anything. At the moment i cant get enough make up and jewllery! Carrie from sex and the city said it best: I've spent $40,000 on shoes and I have no place to live? I will literally be the old woman who lived in her shoes!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Twenty Twelve

I am starting to read and follow a lot more Bloggers lately and its making me want to write more of my own.
So New Year means new things so lets see how long i can keep it up for.

2012 is going to be big! On the 10.11.12 i will be getting married so i will be super busy planning everything for that. In September we had our engagement party which was lovely


Here is the wonderful picture frame my Maid of Honour brought us for the guests to sign. Also the Thank you box's at the back were filled with pink lollies!


This is the cake my friend made us it was a mud cake and it was so nice! The two bows also had a cluster of diamonds in the middle which were actually earings that i got to keep!



Hope you had a fantastic New Years xx

2 comments:

  1. What an exciting year your have ahead with all your wedding planning! That cake looks amazing, and I love the idea of putting earrings in it for you to keep! So sweet. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks its starting to get a little stressful i now know why people hire wedding planners xx

    ReplyDelete