About Me

My photo
My name is Kelly and currently my life pretty much is all about shopping for anything. At the moment i cant get enough make up and jewllery! Carrie from sex and the city said it best: I've spent $40,000 on shoes and I have no place to live? I will literally be the old woman who lived in her shoes!

Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas time


I love Christmas! I am on a mission not to let anything get in the way of my Christmas spirit... Decorations at work, Christmas tree in my room, Lots of decorations at home and of course a REAL tree in the lounge room.
Nothing beats the smell of the real tree when you walk through the door.


One thing i have found a lot of this year is Solar powered Christmas lights. 




These 4 santas were $15 at Big W same for the 4 candy canes. We must have the best looking letter box in the street! no other lights on the house but at least its something. But i would highly recommend these lights, you just set them up and leave them. No waisting electricity and no needing to turn them off and on. They also have the normal string lights i got some small ones just to try them out i hung them on a small tree outside and they are great as well. If i have any money left over i think i will be buying more and keeping them for next Christmas.


This is the tree in my room i love being able to see this while i am laying in bed it gets me excited for Christmas day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment