About Me

My photo
My name is Kelly and currently my life pretty much is all about shopping for anything. At the moment i cant get enough make up and jewllery! Carrie from sex and the city said it best: I've spent $40,000 on shoes and I have no place to live? I will literally be the old woman who lived in her shoes!

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Betts pre Christmas Sale


Needed an outfit for my work Christmas party and the dress i had just bought required NEW shoes!!


went into Betts and found these babies on sale.... for $40


The lady asked if i would like to buy some shoe grips i automatically said no but then had a look at them and decided to give them a go! They were $5-$10 for 1 pair.




Firstly you use the piece of sandpaper that they supply you to sand the surface and make it rough.




Once thats all done you simply pull of the double sided tape on the grip and stick it to the soles of your shoes! and thats it no more slippery shoes. I didn't end up wearing these to my Christmas party but did wear them on a drunken night out and i must say they work a treat. So i would do yourself a favour and buy these for all of your sky high heels!





Below is the finished product oh and a clutch that i got on sale also for a crazy amount of $10!
I Love Pre Christmas Sales :)






No comments:

Post a Comment