About Me

My photo
My name is Kelly and currently my life pretty much is all about shopping for anything. At the moment i cant get enough make up and jewllery! Carrie from sex and the city said it best: I've spent $40,000 on shoes and I have no place to live? I will literally be the old woman who lived in her shoes!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Extra Volume please

I needed a dry shampoo last year when I was on holidays in Queensland. So I went to Priceline found a small bottle of John Frieda used it once and never touched it again.
Then a few months latter when I was trying to use up old products I used it again and realized it wasn't just a dry shampoo but it gave me lots of volume as well!
It was awesome! Then when I went to find it again it was no where to be seen......until one lunch break at Coles!
So I bought 3 bottles!
It's the best dry shampoo I have found since the Tony & Guy one I was obsessed with but for some reason can't find anymore!

If you are looking for volume I suggest you try this! And having dark hair usually means I am trying to brush out the white powder for ages but if you shake this one a lot it seems to be quite clear

Happy Days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment